To select a museum, click “Details/Reserve”, then select which Pass to reserve.
The Museum of Science in Boston is located on a piece of land that extends the width of the Charles River, connecting Boston and Cambridge. Dedicated to promoting and educating visitors about science and technology, the museum includes a planetarium, the world’s largest open-air Van de Graaff generator, an IMAX theatre, a butterfly garden, and permanent and changing exhibits on birds, insects and animals; space; dinosaurs; engineering; nanotechnology; math; biology; and more.
Please visit the Museum's Code of Conduct page for the most up-to-date information on COVID-19 vaccine and mask requirements: https://www.mos.org/visit/code-of-conduct.
This pass will admit up to 4 people at a 50% discount on tickets to the Museum’s Exhibit Halls. Children under 3 are not included in the count of 4 and are always admitted for free but must have a timed ticket.
1. Your Library pass can only be used on the date printed on the pass.
2. YOU MUST ALSO CALL THE MUSEUM TO RESERVE A TIMED TICKET. Call 617-723-2500 (daily, 9am – 5pm).
3. Please call at least 1-2 days ahead to reserve your time slot otherwise the Museum might be fully booked.
4. After you make your timed reservation with the Museum, they will send you an email confirmation with your reservation time.
5. Please bring both your library pass confirmation (printed or displayed on a phone) and your email confirmation from the Museum when you visit. Show both confirmations at the gate to enter. You do not need to stop at the Box Office.
6. If you are not able to show your Library confirmation on a phone, request a paper copy of your confirmation at the library.